Finger Print Bureau
Immigration departments of various countries require attestation of fingerprints of the immigrant. Applicants can approach the Director, State Finger Print Bureau or Tester Inspectors of District Finger Print Bureau with a written request. An amount of Rs.1000/- (Rs. 100/- for additional copy) has to be remitted in any Govt. treasury under the head of Account "0055 Police - 501 service & service fee". The following documents are to be produced at the Finger Print Bureau.
- An application addressed to the Director / Tester Inspector
- Original Challan of remittance of fee.
- Valid passport with copies of relevant pages.
- Proof of present residence, like ration card / electoral card / driving license (with copies)
- Two passport size Photographs(Extra for additional copies)
For further clarification please contact Director, Finger Print Bureau in phone numbers: 0471 2551483, Mobile: 9497975928.
download (STANDARD REQUISITION FORM)