Finger Print Bureau
Immigration departments of various countries require attestation of fingerprints of the immigrant. Applicants can approach Tester Inspectors of District Finger Print Bureau for finger print attestation-  An amount of Rs.1220/- (Rs. 125/- for additional copy) has to be remitted in any Govt. treasury under the head of Account "0055-00-501-99".
The following documents are to be produced at the Finger Print Bureau.
- An application addressed Tester Inspector of concerned district
- Original Challan of remittance of fee.
- Valid passport/OCI card with copies
- Proof of present residence, like ration card / electoral card / driving license (with copies)
- Two passport size Photographs
For further clarification please contact Tester Inspector of District Fingerprint Bureau
Note: For online remittance, procedure in e-treasury (www.portal.etreasury.kerala.gov.in)
Department -> Police
District-> Thiruvananthapuram (For all district Finger Print Units)
Office name-> Finger Print Bureau/Single Digit Finger Print Bureau
Remittance-> 0055-00-501-99-00 Services and Service Fees