State Police Media Centre
The State Police Media Centre functioning under a Deputy Director of Public Relations, started in 2009. Intended as a media cell as well as the Media Centre through which relevant information to the public and the press is being disseminated on need basis.
The main functions of State Police Media Centre are:
- Issue of Press Releases on behalf of the department
- Information to the Press on police programmes/events/campaign etc.
- Media Management for the State Level Police Functions
- Spreading awareness on police activities.
- Publication of the Police directory.
- Publication of Books, Pamphlets, information brochures etc.